Saturday, May 10, 2008

The best gift a mom can receive on Mother's Day

When you thought I wasn't looking
by: Katelyn Varca
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw your smile when I did good, and I wanted to do more that was good.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make dinner after a long day of hard work, and I learned I would someday have to be responsible and grow up.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you in pain but you moved and I learned that it's okay to feel hurt sometimes.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you cry and saw tears running down your face, and I realized that it is okay to cry when you feel like just breaking down.
  • When you though I wasn't looking, I saw you hid a present that I really wanted, and I knew how much you loved me.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you check my homework, and I knew that you cared about me.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you buy me the phone I wanted, and I learned that you do things for me all the time because you care about me that much.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you run and grab me when I got hit by the car, and I realized that you would always be there for me.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hold my hand in the hospital when I was scared, and I knew that I was special to you.
  • When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked at you and wanted to say "thanks for all things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

No comments: