Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Joshua Varca- MVP


Last night we sat in the cold drinking hot chocolate and trying to stay warm, while we watched Josh play in his soccer playoffs. He know doubt won the game for his team. While I am a proud parent talking, the other parents said the same thing. He was playing goalie, and probably stopped about 7 goals. some of his saves were like I was watching a professional game. Now if only I could get him to put that kind of effort into his school work!!! Anyway they went on to win 2-1. Next we advance to the final round for the championship Sat at 2pm. 

Katie had a playoff game for her high school also, she scored 1 goal, but they ended up losing 4-3

1 comment:

The Varcas said...

Dad is not easily impressed when it comes to soccer...but I must say...I was indeed impressed!!
Great job GOALIE!!!!
Love, Dad